Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

open your mind

† oddy †
    † oddy †
    friend

open your mind Empty open your mind

Post  † oddy † 30th May 2010, 2:35 pm

BonG
    friend

open your mind Empty Re: open your mind

Post  BonG 13th October 2010, 8:37 pm

Ive watched quite a few documentaries about the illuminati its interesting stuff.There are so many satanic symbols used in logos ,which is also interesting and abit weird lol.

They say that the illuminati is made of the descendants of the nephilim who apparently came to earth and mated with human females to create a half breed superior race which would become to lead the human race and control the world.

Another thing that is crazy is that most of the Presidents of the U.S are related somehow and some are related to British Royalty http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States Abit too much of a coincidence really and points towards a higher power controlling things.

What are your thoughts about the Nephilim Oddy ? Its in the bible that they came to Earth and bred with our woman so I guess you believe it to be true.

Have you ever heard of the book of enoch ? its a book from the hebrew bible that is very interesting you should check out the section called the book of the watchers .

Have you heard of something called the Codex gigas ? I find that quite interesting aswell .

† oddy †
    † oddy †
    friend

Post  † oddy † 15th October 2010, 5:15 am

hey buddy is interesting i know lol! ,, so many versions all of which could be true , guess we will find out soon Razz ..

the 13 blood lines mate joins the Presidents and other leaders but they all evil ..some how messed up along the way lol!

one thing i will say is no one is putting a CHIP in me , new world order kiss my ass .

i will look at the books you posted buddy this topic could go on and on , study study study
    † oddy †
    † oddy †
    friend

Post  † oddy † 19th October 2010, 1:46 pm

try illuminati backwards with . com in your browser affraid
    Darkie
    Darkie
    friend

Post  Darkie 13th January 2011, 9:04 pm

† oddy † wrote:try illuminati backwards with . com in your browser affraid
    america's national security agency omg
    redirected by itanimulli.com
    now they know my ip noooo pale

can someone please bring this to wikileaks please ?

just kidding lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:56 am