Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shadow People ..Are they Ghosts or Timetravelers or simple just an imagination ?

Darkie
    Darkie
    friend

Shadow People ..Are they Ghosts or Timetravelers or simple just an imagination ? Empty Shadow People ..Are they Ghosts or Timetravelers or simple just an imagination ?

Post  Darkie 12th January 2011, 7:48 pm

http://www.shadowpeople.org/

THIS IS A COMMON STORY FROM SOMEONE AN ORDINARY MAN POSTED THIS STORY ON THE
    WEBSIDE ABOVE

The woman was afraid.

Each night on her way home from work she saw a dark man standing on the roadside, hitchhiking. But the dark figure wasn’t a man. It was just a form, a shadow. Standing. Staring.

Unnerved, the woman called a friend, Dawn Newlan, a medium with the Ozark Paranormal Society, who told her to find an alternate route home. She did, and when she went back weeks later, the dark man was gone.

Dawn’s friend had seen a Shadow Person, one of the black figures we see out of the corner of our eye, or sometimes leaning over our bed at night.

These stories are common.

In Joplin, the black shadow of a man reportedly weaves through the trees that surround Peace Church Cemetery, the resting place of serial killer “Badman Bill Cook.” Cook, a hitchhiker, killed a family of five and a sixth random motorist in 1951.

“That’s funny,” Dawn said, after hearing of Cook. “This woman was in Joplin.”

Was Cook the woman’s dark man?

Shadow People are seen by children, teens and adults, usually in their homes during the late hours; a human-like, black figure often walking down hallways, or skulking in corners.

“I have seen them over the years,” Lee Prosser from Springfield said. Prosser is sensitive to the spirit world. “But I never felt threatened by them.”

Some have.

Josh LeMar, at the time a Maryville High School junior, took a group of friends and freshman girls to a nearby cemetery.

“We had the intentions of scaring the (freshmen),” Josh said. “We were going to give the word and all the guys were going to jump in the cars and leave the girls there. When we got to a gravel road we realized we left a guy back with the girls. We pull back in and see the guy we left behind was upset.”

There was something in the cemetery.

“He’d seen somebody (dark) jumping from headstone to headstone and hiding behind them,” Josh said. “We got out of there right away.”

He’d seen a Shadow Person. But what are they? Dawn said for the most part Shadow People are ghosts.

“A lot of times they are just someone who has passed and is still earthbound,” Dawn said. “Most of the time they are not threatening, or not of an evil nature. But there are (bad) things out there.”

Lee said people sometimes associate Shadow People with the specter of death, but he said they could be something more physical.

“I feel these Shadow Entities are scouts or explorers from another dimension simply taking a peek-see at what humans are doing,” Lee said. “They can appear at any time, and at any place … watching and observing.”

Darren Carson, now athletic director of Desert Technology High School in Lake Havasu City, Ariz., worked as a security guard at Central Methodist University in Fayette, Mo., when he saw his unexplained shadow.

“I was doing security rounds with Ben in the spring of 2001,” Darren said. “We were out about 12:30 or 1 a.m. and we saw this shape, pitch black, come together in the tree. This shape formed into a ball and shot out of the top of the tree. There was no sound and no wind. It still gives me goose bumps.”

As it does for most of those who see Shadow People.

“A lot of people will see or experience these dark shadows,” Dawn said. “And all they know is it scares the living hell out of them.”

Copyright 2006 By Jason Offutt

Got a scary story? Ever played with a Ouija board, heard voices, seen a ghost, UFO or a creature you couldn’t identify? Let Jason know about it: Jason Offutt c/o The Examiner, 410 S. Liberty, Independence, Mo. 64050, or jasonoffutt@hotmail.com. Include your name, address and telephone number. Your story might make an upcoming installment of “From the Shadows.”

Jason Offutt is a syndicated columnist, author and fan of all things Fortean. His book of ghost stories, “Haunted Missouri,” will soon be available at www.jasonoffutt.com and all major bookstores

now let me tell my story
    Darkie's Story True Story

---------------------------------------
    i posted this message to someone with real experience
    he's a ghosthunter enjoy cheers

after living for 3 years in my apartement
    i've got something to share with you because i feel alone with this what i experience all the time
    you must be a brave man and i respect that completely
    i envy you
    but here's my story
    -------------------------------------
    please take it seriously cuz i'm not trolling
    i just need one who shares theese encounters
    with me

in the 1st year of living in my apartement i heared entities in a haze moment of time footsteps clicking bones to it's right place inside leg or so...but...
    they are gone now.....but long time after that:

i see beeings when i wake up in a haze like humen faces one night they even kept me afraid when they apeared in a rush again and againwhen i woke up again in a haze sometimes ......that record is 6 times in a row....men i hope i'll never get that experience again i was scared to death
    even worse i'm a getting hallucinations
    is it something from our own very twilightzone or is it real

in the last year they even stay in a shadowy environment
    when i wake up slowly after a good sleep it just stays there at least when i look from the corner of my eye otherwise looking staright towards it It just disapeares afaik
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    one other in an even darker side of my room dances
    making shapes etc.
    in front of my lightproof curtains ALSO when i justwoke slowly after my sleep up but atleast wasn't scared about them
    -------------------------------------------------
    last night the hauntings were getting even worse
    that known hazy wake up of me spotted another face
    above my blankets
    so i decided to keep looking around
    and there it was: fleeing from my sighting i shocked
    stated that to my partner but he wasn't even interested
    all he wanted was sleep
    then i kept looking around and started to notice movements at the corner of my eye
    only very slightly seen i had to concentrate
    1st i was scared but i was slowly getting used to all of that
    one movement and many others occured
    i even noticed a small white stripe of light where they came from and disapeared
    i started to pray that god please take care of them who cannot find the light
    and a prayer to make me get asleep unfrightned
    i'm still afraid of theese beeings
    but at the same time i feel sorry for them
    ----------
    then today
    -------------------------------
    I Found the Article of Shadow people
    and readed it careflly and have a question
    you don't have to say much but.......
    did you have such a simmilar encounter as i had
    or can you explain what's happening to me
    or onside the place i live what may be haunted ?

please respond!!
    i don't wanna feel alone with this
    i need people around me with simmilar experiences
    thx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Shadow People ..Are they Ghosts or Timetravelers or simple just an imagination ? Empty Re: Shadow People ..Are they Ghosts or Timetravelers or simple just an imagination ?

Post  Admin 13th January 2011, 5:24 pm

watch this and listen close to the words Wink

Darkie
    Darkie
    friend

Shadow People ..Are they Ghosts or Timetravelers or simple just an imagination ? Empty Re: Shadow People ..Are they Ghosts or Timetravelers or simple just an imagination ?

Post  Darkie 13th January 2011, 6:06 pm

Admin wrote:watch this and listen close to the words Wink

you lil devil lol!
    never thought you look at both sides of the afterlife you old goat lol! hahaha

nice to watch this but check this user i was talking about

https://www.youtube.com/user/lunaticn2006

this is the guy to was posting to Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 20th January 2011, 3:08 pm

cant have one without the other darkie lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 3:35 pm